Waynflete Singers: Members' Area
Welcome to the Members' Area!
This page includes information you might need for your singing activities, and links to useful information on other pages or web sites. It is intended as a place where Choir news and views can be disseminated and shared.
You will find information here about the running of the Choir - Who's Who, future plans and Committee papers, and the like.
The future concert programme is available here and any specific arrangements for upcoming concerts will be published here in the Members' Area.
Any member can put forward an item for inclusion by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Members' Area does not replace the regular email communication to Members via WaynsWeekly.
Posted on 03/05/18
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25th May 2018 replacing the UK Data Protection Act. These changes to the law affect how the Waynflete Singers may process personal information and use it to communicate with you.
The Committee has therefore adopted a formal policy that outlines the Waynflete Singers' responsibilities for data handling, the ways in which we safeguard the privacy of all personal data, and the individuals' rights under the GDPR. Click here to view the Privacy Statement (PDF, 2 pages)
Posted on 20/10/16
While the Committee looks after the overall running of the choir, we would not get by without the help of a host of other choir members:
- part reps: Caroline Wainwright (S1); Beanie Devas (S2); Jo Pankhurst (A1); Jessica Tringham (A2); Sandy Lawrie (T); David Reece (B)
- Piers and Sue Armstrong (T1/S2) librarians
- Martin Tomsett (T2) friends and sponsorship co-ordinator
- Andrew James (B2) concert programme editor
- Duncan Eves (B2) programme notes
- Gillian Jones (A1) mailing list
- Sandy Lawrie (T2) website and MIDI files
- John Lunt (B1) programme group
- also: Heather Aspinall (A1, choir sweatshirts); Rosemary Brookes (A1, coach transport); Louise McEwen (S2, choir folders); Peter Mosse (T1, 100 club); John Pringle (B1, Waynflete Obit organisation); Clare Talks (A2, concert soloists' flowers); Jessica Tringham (A2, rehearsal venue bookings);